Trendy Bridal Makeup Looks
Just as fashion styles change, so do trendy bridal makeup looks. What your mother and grandmother wore at their weddings would definitely be out of style in today’s modern world. Wedding makeup, gowns and themes have changed over the years to include a much wider range of looks.
1. Bold eyes with a nude lip may be the most popular bridal makeup look for this year. Try shades of copper, deep plum, cobalt blue, and peacock green or gray on your eyes. Pair your bold smoky eyes with a nude or light pink lip.
2. Red lips have made a comeback, but this trend isn’t limited to only red. Trendy bridal makeup this year calls for all shades of red, including bright neon colors.
3.Bold eyebrows paired with retro eyeliner will give you a 60’s look in 2013. This chic makeup style is very trendy and sure to turn heads as you walk down the aisle.
4. A dewy foundation will help make your skin look supple, youthful, and give it a healthy glow. Start with a brightening moisturizer, and then apply a dewy finish foundation. Use cream bronzer around your hairline, in the hollow of your cheeks, and a touch on your chin. Apply a cream or mousse sheer pink or peach blush to the apples of your cheeks.
5. This year’s favorite colors are very bold blues and greens that are reminiscent of peacocks, Caribbean waters and fantasy. You can add a subtle flash of these colors just underneath your lower lash line to brighten up your eyes without overdoing it.
6. The cat eye is always a favorite with brides. However, this year instead of the harsh black, opt for a bright colored liner. The most popular is shimmery turquoise blue, but other colors like rich purple, lavender, cobalt and gray can bring out your natural eye color. Complete this look with nude eyeshadow and red lips.
7. For brides who don’t wear makeup often or prefer a natural look, soft peaches and pinks can be the perfect solution. Go for nude peach eyes, brown mascara, sheer pink or peach cheeks and lips.
8. If you’re having an exotic night wedding then try going with sultry, mystical bridal makeup. Apply a matte deep colored lipstick and gem colored eyes with some sparkle at the outer corners. You can also opt for a rich gray-silver eyeshadow and jeweled false eyelashes topped with sparkly shadow.