ScareLA is the newest West Coast scare festival and is quickly becoming a favorite among haunted fans! Come share in the fun with 10,000+ Halloween and scare fans, 200+ dark delight vendors, 100+ haunt attraction creators and creep through their brand new 100,000+ sq.ft. venue at the Pasadena Convention Center.
Indulge in LA’s scariest faire with hundreds of exclusive attraction unveils, DIY workshops, classes, industry panels, live haunt experiences, screenings and much more. You will see exclusive haunted presentations, industry panels, hands-on workshops, onsite attractions and an exhibitor show floor designed to inspire and promote play.
This is a family friendly event and all children 12 years of age and under can attend ScareLA for free on both days; but they must be accompanied by an adult. There’s even a Kids Area for child-friendly crafts, activities, storytelling, and games.
ScareLA loves to see what creative costumes their guests can come up with and highly encourage you to dress to impress! Because there will be children present, they ask that you to please keep your costumes PG-13, not have anything that will drip off your costume. ABSOLUTELY NO REAL WEAPONS ALLOWED.
Here are just some of the things you, your friends and family can enjoy while at ScareLA:
- Curated collection of exhibitors showcasing scary goods, services & job opportunities
- Expert and celebrity panels on the haunt business, horror entertainment and more
- Presentations of top and upcoming local haunts with sneak peaks and unveils
- Performances by local horror themed theatre companies and musicians
- Professional demos of makeup, set building, costume creation, animatronics and more
- Hands-on workshops taught by top haunt industry professionals for all skill levels and ages
- Screening room showing premiere attraction walk-throughs and local horror filmmakers
- Interactive experiences, games, roaming monsters and more!
When: August 8th and 9th, 2015
Time: Saturday 11:00am – 7:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 6:00pm
Where: Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
Cost: Weekend General Admission – $50, Saturday Admission – $35, Sunday Admission – $30
Bloody Ballroom: Saturday Night 9:00pm – 1:00am, $35, 18+